Thursday, May 25, 2006

Introduction from Mark N.

Hi Neighbors!

This was a very simple format to create, and until something else comes along, I think will make an excellent way to stay "on the same page."

The first thing I want to emphasize is that this is a public site, and can be accessed by anyone. Comments made here may likely turn up in search engines, so let's be mindful of personal information. I recommend first name, last initial for references.

For now I will be the sole administrator/moderator of this site, and reserve the right to edit comments as appropriate. If you wish to start a new thread, please send me an email of the text. Likewise, if you strongly feel something should be removed, please let me know. There are many options to have this set up for team use in the future.

Typically, you must register with Blogger to make comments. I have set up the comments so anyone can make them without registering. There will be a word verification window to try to minimize comment spam. I will watch how succesful it is, and adjust settings as necessary.


This site has the potential to grow into a great community resource if we all treat it with respect and discretion. Most importantly, Let's USE IT! Thanks for being great neighbors!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home